Current projects and funding
* European Commission, H2020-ICT30-2015 (Internet of Things and Platforms for Connected Smart Objects), TagItSmart! - Smart Tags driven service platform for enabling ecosystems of connected objects, 2016-2018. (Mauro Conti - Principal Investigator)
* European Commission, FP7-PEOPLE Marie Curie Fellowship - PRISM-CODE: Privacy and Security for Mobile Cooperative Devices, 2012-2016. (Mauro Conti - Principal Investigator)
* European Commission, EU-India Research and Innovation Partnership - REACH - Rural broadband internEt Access using Cooperative mesh networking in witHe spectrum, 2014-2017 (Local Principal Investigator), 2014-2017. (Mauro Conti - Local Principal Investigator)
* Italian-French University, Galileo Programme - Secure Distributed Protocols in Wireless Environments, 2014. (Mauro Conti - Italian Principal Investigator)
* Italian Ministry of Research, PRIN - TENACE: Protecting National Critical Infrastructures From Cyber Threats, 2013-2016.
* Intel, Scalable IoT Management and Key security aspects in 5G systems, 2016-2017. (Mauro Conti - Principal Investigator)
* University of Padua, University Research Project - Tackling Mobile Malware with Innovative Machine Learning Techniques, 2014-2016. (Mauro Conti - Principal Investigator)